here are some of the specific things i miss:
- i miss traffic being trying to get to the chick-fil-a on magnolia during a class change.
- i miss encounter.
- i miss waffle house after encounter.
- i miss being able to walk anywhere and not worry for your life.
- i miss band rehearsals (although i am listening to one right now)
- i miss season tickets and the student section.
- i miss hanging out at the blounts' house
- i miss the bond you have with people when you all know that that's your home.
there is something amazingly unique about auburn. the older i get, i know it can't stay the same. i would be miserable if i still lived here. everyone gets younger. but still it was an amazing 6 years and i will continue to miss it nonetheless. who knows, maybe if our house doesn't sell, we can come back whenever we want.