in honor of the awesomeness of encounter and what God did through it, i have compiled a top 8/bottom 4 and a montage of pictures...so on with the first...
1. learning what grace was really about
2. meeting david...and coming up with bogus "events" to tempt him to hang out
3. mine and carol's cupcake fight (back when encounter was small enough that we provided snacks for everyone afterwards)
4. leading 21 college students to swaziland and meeting some of the most amazing people i have ever had the privilege of knowing
5. getting so hot in the middle of december (back in the au chapel) that you would be dripping sweat from jumping to crowder tunes (hey! it was '03)
6. ice cream socials at the crayola house
7. counting the donations the night invisible children came
8. waffle house after encounter
1. all the awkward moments that happen when 12 people share one office and one bathroom (which happened to be behind my desk) - this really could be a top 8, though :)
2. the summer that me and courtney were the only staff in town for girls (there is a reason we had desk jobs...awkward)
3. the day we rode our bikes to the office and almost died
4. getting home from encounter at 11:30pm and getting up at 3am to drive to phenix city every week of my internship
matt and josh @ a softball game...josh was just a wee thing
the aforementioned cupcake fight
ahhh, my husband
karen, me, hanna, carol, diane, and erin: 2004
encounter fall retreat: 2005 - i think...whichever one jason morant played
remember caleb's baby shower?
josh took this picture
oh the band trips...
did i mention the band trips?
swaziland with kriek and dennis
walking home in swazi
in honor of the happy couple getting married on saturday!
our last encounter...
despite what the freshmen might believe, this is and always will be the encounter drummer