Wednesday, March 20, 2013

CSA Wedding Registry

I was reading an interesting article on BuzzFeed the other day about unconventional wedding registry ideas. And while I didn't necessarily agree with all of them (I don't really like the mentality of using a wedding to just get a bunch of free stuff. Wedding guests want to help you build your new home. Maybe that's because I'm Southern and we tend to cling to etiquette with an iron fist.), I do like the idea of registering for things that you will actually use and if those things are outside the box, then so be it.

One fantastic idea I saw was signing up for a CSA box subscription. How great would that be? I mean, yes, someone is essentially buying your groceries, but I feel like because it's a subscription it's somehow more "okay."

What do you think? Would you do it?

photo

No comments: