Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Ezra's First 12 Months

I had been keeping an Instagram record of Ezra's monthly growth and at 12 months, I had some friends ask for a grid of all of them. I figured it would be better to post it here since this picture on Instagram would be next to impossible to see.

So here he is...12 months of glory!


I'm so mad that I didn't get every month of him in the chair! At three months, I completely forgot to take a picture, but I had a picture that was close to the right time and it had his rhino in the background...thus leading to the other bed pics. Oh well!

3 comments:

Greta said...

Oh that boy... So precious!

courtneymiller said...

i cannot believe how big he was in that first picture! precious, precious boy.

carol b said...

that boy is adorable! and how the hek is he a year old? thank you so much for this!