Monday, September 15, 2008

Beach Getaway

so, we just got back from the beach. it was amazing. who doesn't love vacation? the only sad part: david and jd couldn't be there. but it was still an amazing time. my dad passed down his old nikon to me. this is the camera that captured my childhood. we have the most amazing pictures of the wonderful times we had as children. i am trying to learn a little. not to be a great photographer but just to have great pictures of my family...anyway, the highlight of the weekend was my niece, caroline. she just turned one and is hilarious! she has so much personality and she is the only grandchild so far so, of course, she gets all the attention. at 13 months, she is already capable of giving a great "war eagle!" the point is, you should know her.



No comments: